Poor Credit Mortgages
Clearly people with excellent credit scores and big deposits will attract the most attractive interest rates. People with poor scores can still secure mortgages but will need to pay slightly higher interest rates.
Our clients with poor credit usually ask us to obtain a Decision In Principle for them before they make an offer on any property. It is important to know that you can get a mortgage before you start spending money on valuations and searches conducted by a solicitor.Depending on your score, we can even secure mortgages with small deposits and very attractive interest rates. However, it is important that you understand that this can get quite complex and every case needs to be assessed on its own merits.
- Arrange a free appointment by phone or Face to Face within 24 hours
- Find you the best possible mortgage to match your personal needs
- Calculate how much you can borrow with all lenders (they are all different)
- Let you know what your monthly payments will be
- Obtain a Decision In Principle within 24 hours
- Look for Cash Back offers & Free Valuations
- Fully analyse your credit file should the need arise
- Manage the whole process until you get the keys to your new home